Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh Deer...

Wouldn't it be great if these beautiful daylilies
bloomed all across the side of my house?
Well they used to do just that until. . .
the stupid deer found them and ate them.
So sad looking. Just green leaves left.
I decided not to take this sitting down.
Well I was kind of sitting
(warning this is a gross story)

I researched what I could do to get rid of the deer problem.
The smell of humans scare them so I decided to
pee into a cup and then sprinkle it
all around my flowers.
And so far it has worked.
They have left the two blooms alone.
But every time it rains I have to
do my tinkle sprinkle all over again
in order to save my poor flowers!!

2 comments:

  1. lol - Lillie, you're hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie...that is so funny I love the "tinkle sprinkle" part. The deer near my moms house ate her flowers too, I should tell her your advice!

    ReplyDelete