Monday, June 27, 2011

A day with Nash

I spent all day on Monday with my
3 year old nephew NASH
We had lots of fun. We went to McDonald's where he ate
1 chicken nugget and 4 fries
(guess who ate the rest of his food- me)
then to my house and then to the playground and
then to Stacy's house for a playdate with Bryce.
And then I took him home and stayed with him until
his mom came home from the late shift at work.
I was pretty exhausted when I got home, I definitely
have a new appreciation for all you stay at home moms.
But being an aunt is great !!
As soon as we got to my house he found my nail file
and kicked off his shoes to file his toe nails

I made him file my toes

This is a picture that Nash took of me haha

Playing with Lola, he loves Lolola

Swinging so high

Climbing up to the slide,
what a big boy he is.

"Hi aunt Lillie"

Fun times on the slide

Playing with Bryce's toys

Swimming in the kiddy pool

Making big splashes

Filling up the pool- cold water burrr

Having so much fun

Getting squirted with the hose

Funny face

Having fun on the horsey toy

Bryce watering the house

No comments:

Post a Comment