Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Hate Goodbyes

I said a lot of goodbyes this week.
First I said goodbye to my brother on Wednesday.
He is going to a two year rehab program.
I am really proud of him and hope he makes it through.

Then on Saturday I thought I would be saying goodbye
to the world. (Long story-short) some weirdo in
California predicted that May 21, 2011 would
be the end of the world.
Guess he was wrong- We're still here.
Then on Sunday I said goodbye to my church calling.
I was released from being the Relief Society President
after serving for 25 months.
I also said goodbye to everyone at the branch,
I am going to be attending the ward now.
It's funny we call them "good" byes but they
aren't always Good


3 comments:

  1. Sad for you, but YAY for us!! I'm happy you'll be with us every Sunday. :) (And I won't even tell Aaron you're coming on over! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you coming to our ward??? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes goodbyes are hard, but they are good. I'm excited you'll be in our ward!!! Also, I like your new background, font and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete