Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday dinner

I wasn't really in the celebrating mood this year,
but my good friends didn't want my birthday to pass by
without getting together.
We went to Agua Linda for dinner. It was real tasty and real fun.
Dawan, Katy, Me, Stacy

Katy, Me, Stacy and Steph

I actually had a really good birthday this year even
though I didn't want to turn "34"
I got a canner and a "how to" canning book.
Guess what I'll be doing all summer??
I got some cute summer shoes. I got some bath and body soaps,
handmade hair flowers (so cute) & a hot glue gun.
And a gift card to TJ Maxx which I used to get new sheets.
Some stylish earrings and a gluten free cupcake-
chocolate of course.
I got a gift card to Lowes to use to get all my
flowers for my yard.
I was really spoiled by everyone.
Thanks to all my good friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment