Saturday, September 22, 2012

End of Summer BBQ

I decided to have an end of summer bbq bash
at my neighborhood park.  I made these cute
center pieces for the tables.
We had hamburgers and hotdogs and
lots of other yummy food.
The weather was great and it was a fun night!

This is the pavilion 

The food table with my homemade tablecloth
made out of scrapbook paper

Nash sliding down the slide

Katy and Naomi

Beckie and Chelsea and Evie

Stacey and Jeff- Wendi and Aaron

Pushing kiddos on the swings

I look terrible, I was so sweaty from setting everything up
But I had fun and hope everyone else did too!!
Maybe I'll have to make it a yearly tradition

1 comment:

  1. That place was so cute! I am obsessed with that little area! Thanks for inviting us, we had fun:) Great end to the summer!

    ReplyDelete