Sunday, March 17, 2013

Peanut Butter

I've never been a huge peanut butter LOVER
I would never eat it by the spoonful but I 
do enjoy the occasional PB&J sandwich
but peanut butter is so fattening.  Even though 
it's good fat but it's 5 WW points for just 2 Tbsp

Someone told me about this stuff called PB2
it's a powder that you mix with water and turns into
creamy peanut butter and tastes really good.
It is only 45 calories per serving (regular is 190 calories)
& it's only 1 WW point
It's a little bit more expensive then regular but I think
it's worth it if you're watching your figure & who isn't right?





It comes in chocolate too but I haven't tried that one- yet

4 comments:

  1. I like PB2 in smoothies--it's a good way to get the peanut butter flavor.

    I've heard the chocolate kind is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Kroger is the only place I've seen it, it's in the health food section.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this and will definitely have to try it out. I eat PB on my toast every morning before a workout - for the protein, but you're right, it's SO fatty! I've been trying to think of a good replacement - and this just might be my answer!

    ReplyDelete