Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Saying Goodbye to a good friend

I've never really been the kind of 
person who has had a ton of friends. 
I know some people who just meet
someone and can call them a friend.
Not me, I guess you could say 
I'm picky or selective.
The few friends I do have are
very important to me and I
really care about each of them a lot.
This is a picture of few of my closest
friends.  We may not hangout all the
time but I love these girls and 
always have a good time with them.
Sadly one of these great girls moved
away.  Dawan finished all her schooling
and will be teaching at BYU
soon.  I'm really going to miss her.
She is funny, sweet and thoughtful.
She is also a great teacher of 
"how to" canning- which
is now one of my favorite hobbies.
Thanks for being such a great friend Dawan.
I hope we always stay in touch!! 

1 comment: