Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Bunco

It was my turn to host Bunco again.  I chose
May because it is the month of my birthday.
I thought it would be a great excuse to
celebrate! (& help me forget how old
I was turning) So I decided to have a 
"make your own pizza party"
This is a picture of the drawer in my fridge full 
of pizza dough balls.

Dough full of sauce

Lots of cheese and pepperoni

Baked up and oh so yummy!

Some slices with the other toppings.
I had ham, pineapple, peppers, onions, 
spinach, sun dried tomatoes, 
mushrooms and lots of 
cheese available for the pizza making.

Spinach salad with strawberries, feta,
candied almonds and avocados
I also made carmel corn 
for our mid-game snack

I decorated the tables with table cloths 
and happy birthday confetti

I hung up a birthday sign and balloons


My friend Stacy made this cute and yummy
birthday cake, so we had cake & ice cream
for dessert!
It ended up being a great and fun night &
worth all the hard work getting it ready.
Can't wait for next year

No comments:

Post a Comment