Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Initial

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was
so cute and looked easy. I got the letter N made out
of paper mache, the felt, jute and ribbon at
Joann's fabrics. I started wrapping the jute around
and soon found out I needed to use the hot glue gun to get it
to stay tight especially on the slanted part of the letter.

All wrapped in jute

Made the felt flowers and attached them

Added the ribbon (I changed it from the first pic)
This one matched better. I got it at Hobby Lobby

It really turned out so cute and looks great
against my black door.

I ended up making one for my friend for her bday
Hope she likes it !!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE it!! THat is so cute! Teach me! Or you should have that be a bunco gift:) hehe:) Love it, it looks awesome, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very crafty and cute!! Not surprising though - you are crafty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and I love ideas from Pinterest....I'm addicted. I am going to have to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete