Monday, September 5, 2011

LABOR day

This Labor day weekend I decided to take it literally &
I did a lot of laboring around the house.
I have a roommate moving in this week so I had
a lot of organizing and cleaning up to do.
I didn't take a lot of before pictures, but you can just
imagine how messy closets get before you feel
like they need some organizing.
This is my newly organized hall closet.


This closet is the "after"
I had to condense two closets into one,
so this is as good as it gets.

Pantry

Fridge and Freezer

This is the spare bathroom. I wanted to change the
shower curtain for my new roommate. The old one was
hard to slide on the rod. It was extra tall so
when I took it down it ripped the paint and some
of the wall off and I was not able to hide it.
This is the new curtain, not bad for Walmart

Ugly holes "before"

No more holes "after"

The numbers on my mailbox were falling off,
so I decided to get new ones. Of course the
parts of the stickers that were still sticking were
extremely stuck. It took forever to get most of the
sticky stuff off. I did the best I could.
"before"

With the new numbers and
I repainted the mailbox door
"after"

It's always nice when your house is nice and clean
Happy Labor Day!!

2 comments:

  1. You were a busy bee!! Good Job. I got your deal mobs invite - thanks! When does it come out again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I totally made a comment before, but it didn't work because I forgot to do the letter verification thing... anyway, I just said you worked hard and got a lot accomplished in one day! I also think the new shower curtain is really cute:) Oh! And who is your new roommate? Anyone we know?

    ReplyDelete