Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Puppy!!

This is Lexie!!
She is an 8 week old beagle puppy
It had only been a month since Maddie died and I wasn't sure if I was ready to "replace" her but once I saw Lexie I couldn't deny that adorable face.
She was exactly what I needed to help heal my broken heart.













I couldn't have asked for a better puppy.

She makes me laugh when she looks at me
with her two lazy eyes. The vet said if she
doesn't grow out of it, she'll just have lots
of character!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm the first person to comment on your blog! I'm very excited for you...I think you are going to really enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute little puppy! Sorry about Maddie - but Lexie is adorable and I am sure will make a good friend! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!

    ReplyDelete